Careers at McCormick Stevenson
To Be Successful at McCormick Stevenson
At McCormick Stevenson, our team thrives because our individual, innate talents and passions are carefully matched to our company’s purpose and business needs. To accomplish this, we use the Fire Up! process to “Invite, Incite and Ignite” extraordinary performance. We don’t hire backgrounds, we hire talent, fit, and future potential.
We seek methodical, accurate, innovative, and curious individuals with exceptional oral and written communication skills. We require US Citizenship or Permanent Residency, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and a clean background check. We offer excellent pay and benefits, but most importantly, we offer the opportunity to serve America’s Warfighters in Defense of Freedom around the world – as only engineers can!
If you meet the requirements above, and have a passion for our mission, we hope that you will complete our application process, and we look forward to meeting you!
Our Core Competencies
- Professionalism – respecting clients and colleagues with integrity and accountability
- Commitment – responsive and dedicated to client success
- Technical Expertise – eager to accept responsibility and provide decisive solutions
- Creativity – blending innovation with proven ideas
- Teamwork – partnering with clients and industry experts
- Positive Approach – welcoming clients and colleagues with friendliness, care, and enthusiasm