Quality Systems Support
America's Warfighters deserve the very best. Our obsessive focus on quality ensures they get just that!
The value proposition:
Lean 6σ Manufacturing Process Optimization
A quality control process used to eliminate defects and improve processes.
- Root Cause and Failure Analysis
- Process Analysis and Improvement
- Pareto Analysis
- Value Stream Mapping
Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (GR&R)
The process used to evaluate the accuracy of a gaging instrument by ensuring its measurements are repeatable and reproducible.
- GR&R Studies - crossed, nested and expanded
- Minimize Variations
- Improve Repeatablity
Measurement Systems Evaluations (MSE) pcr DI-QCIC-81960
Measurement and Inspection Equipment System Design Documentation for acceptance of product and to meet contract requirements.
- Prevention – Process Capability, Control & Improvement
- Critical Characteristic Control (CCC) – Detection,
prevention & continuous improvement for safety critical
- Quality Management System (QMS) – Framework for continuous
- Detection – Measurement System Evaluation (MSE)
Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
Any of a number of specialized methods useful for studying
a measurement system and its properties.
- Assure Data Accuracy
- Evaluate for bias, stability and linearity
- The process, the tools being used (gages, fixtures, instruments, etc.) and the operators are evaluated for proper definition, accuracy, precision, repeatability and reproducibility
Statistical Process Control (SPC)
The use of statistical techniques to control a process or production method.
- Requirements Verification
- Normal Distribution
- Control Charts
- Capability Indexes
Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) Deliverables
A list of authorized data requirements and/or delivery information for a specific procurement that forms part of a contract.
- Single or Series of DD Form 1423
- Mandatory by DFARS Subpart 215.470
- Linked to Statement of Work (SOW)
- Managed by the Program Management Office (PMO) data manager
Serving America's Heroes, as Only Engineers Can
At McCormick Stevenson we embrace a simple but noble purpose – to Defend Human Liberty – a mission we execute through service to America’s warfighters.