Our Team had a wonderful time Collaborating at the NAC/DOTC Event & General Membership Meeting, May 10-11, 2022 at the Hanover Marriott Conference Center
Join Our Network & Stay Connected
Engineering & Programs
About the NAC General Membership Meetings
The annual membership meeting brings together the armaments community to:
- Communicate DoD’s vision, priorities, roadmaps, technology gaps and acquisition strategies
- Facilitate and coordinate DoD activities to ensure mission relevance across all platforms
- Drive rapid acquisition and effective prototype initiatives through collaborative review of GFY10 Prototype Requirements
- Use the Consortium-based OTA as the vehicle to achieve “Innovation through collaboration”
- Provide a forum for collaborative discussions of the direction, challenges, requirements and state-of-the-art technology of current and future armament needs.
Serving America's Heroes, as Only Engineers Can
At McCormick Stevenson we offer a wide range of mechanical engineering expertise; from deep systems engineering to routine drafting and design, and everything in-between.