We would love to tell you how wonderful it is to intern with us, but we don’t want you to take our word for it – we want to encourage you to listen to the MCCST community instead. These testimonials are our inspiration every day for providing you the best internship experience we can.
Gabrielle Tanjuatco, Mechanical Engineering student at the University of Notre Dame, and Ryan Krawczyk, rising senior at Steinbrenner High School, share insights on their recent Engineering Associate internships with McCormick Stevenson.
“My father works for McCormick Stevenson and I have been involved with the company since I was four years old. Everyone here is like family to me. The team is so helpful that you never hesitate to ask questions. With so much help and support from McCormick Stevenson, I am able to see what is possible in the future as it relates to my career choices.” – Ryan
“My family lives in Atlanta and I moved by myself for this internship, so I learned work-life balance as well as applications of the job. I couldn’t have asked for a better gig. I was blessed to work with everyone at McCormick Stevenson and am thankful for their helpful tips and information.” – Gabrielle
It is our goal that an internship at MCCST not only allows you to learn new skills, explore our organization, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors; but that you will gain something even more valuable: pride in what you’ve done.
- For our college level internships we typically look for rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors at accredited colleges and universities.
- We look for high potential students: outstanding academic record, detail oriented, problem solver, excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience with MS Office, ability to work in a team environment.
- US Person.
- Part-time internships are encouraged year-round.
- Included in many of our intern programs are orientation and kick-off events, networking opportunities with leadership and engineers, social activities, and learning sessions.
- We’re committed to nurturing the engineers of tomorrow.