Manufacturing & Test Systems (MTS)
The manufacturing of Defense & Aerospace systems demands precision, expertise, and attention to detail. With design and consulting services focused on Specialty Equipment, Quality Systems, Manufacturing Inspection, Test Systems, and Process Development, McCormick Stevenson brings broad capability to bear on your manufacturing challenges. As part of a larger product development organization with extensive experience in design for manufacturability, test, and assembly, our Manufacturing and Test Systems (MTS) business unit effectively bridges the gap between Product Development and Production.
McCormick Stevenson offers solutions in the following areas:
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Manufacturing Resource Planning
- Quality Systems
- Prototyping and Reverse Engineering
- Configuration Management
- Technical Publications
- Manufacturing Inspection
Reduce manufacturing costs through process improvement.
- Tooling, Gaging, Assembly, and Test Fixtures
- Manufacturing Process Equipment Design and Fabrication
- Test Equipment Design and Fabrication
Manufacturing Resource Planning
Increase manufacturing efficiency with proper manufacturing resource planning (MRP).
- Floorplan Design, Development, and Optimization
- Process Flow Development and Machine Configuration
- Manufacturing Process Plan Review,Development, and Scheduling
- Manufacturing Floor Planning
- Manufacturing Operations Management Consulting
Improve yields through:
- On-site Manufacturing and Inspection Support
- Lean 6σ Manufacturing Process Optimization
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (R&R)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Measurement Systems Evaluation (MSE per DI-QCIC-81960)
- Manufacturing Documentation and Planning
Prototyping & Reverse Engineering
Improve product reliability and reduce costs through incremental design improvement.
- Design for Manufacturability, Assembly, Inspection, and Test (DFx)
- Prototyping and Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing)
- Reverse Engineering
Improve process reliability with better document control and configuration management
- Data Organization
- Data Management
- Coherent File Structures
Improve quality with procedures everyone can follow.
- Quality Documents (Quality Manuals, Inspection Plans)
- Training Documents
- Assembly/Work Instructions
- Standard Operating Procedures
- User Guides and Owner’s Manuals
Demonstrate product quality with inspection and reporting.
- Dimensional Inspection Services
- Turnkey Measurement Systems
- On-site Test and Inspection Support
View or Download McCormick Stevenson’s MTS Flyer
Serving America's Heroes, as Only Engineers Can
At McCormick Stevenson we offer a wide range of mechanical engineering expertise; from deep systems engineering to routine drafting and design, and everything in-between.