Manufacturing & Test Systems (MTS)
The manufacturing of Defense & Aerospace systems demands precision, expertise, and attention to detail. With design and consulting services focused on Specialty Equipment, Quality Systems, Manufacturing Inspection, Test Systems, and Process Development, McCormick Stevenson brings broad capability to bear on your manufacturing challenges. As part of a larger product development organization with extensive experience in design for manufacturability, test, and assembly, our Manufacturing and Test Systems (MTS) business unit effectively bridges the gap between Product Development and Production.
McCormick Stevenson offers solutions in the following areas:
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Quality Systems
- Manufacturing Resource Planning
- Manufacturing Inspection Services
- Technical Publications
- Configuration Management
Reduce manufacturing costs and improve product reliability through process and incremental design improvement.
- Tooling, Gaging, Assembly, and Test Fixtures
- Manufacturing Process Equipment Design and Fabrication
- Test Equipment Design and Fabrication
- Design for Manufacturability, Assembly, Inspection, and Test (DFx)
- Reverse Engineering
- Documentation of Existing Processes and Current State of Manufacturing Equipment
Manufacturing Resource Planning
Increase manufacturing efficiency with proper manufacturing resource planning (MRP).
- Floorplan Design, Development, and Optimization
- Process Flow Development and Machine Configuration
- Manufacturing Process Plan Review,Development, and Scheduling
- Manufacturing Operations Management Consulting
Improve yields through:
- On-site Manufacturing and Inspection Support
- Lean 6σ Manufacturing Process Optimization
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (R&R)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Measurement Systems Evaluation (MSE per DI-QCIC-81960)
- Manufacturing Documentation and Planning
Improve process reliability with better document control and configuration management.
- Data Organization
- Data Management
- Coherent File Structures
Improve quality with procedures everyone can follow.
- Quality Documents (Quality Manuals, Inspection Plans)
- Training Documents
- Assembly/Work Instructions
- Standard Operating Procedures
- User Guides and Owner’s Manuals
Demonstrate product quality with inspection and reporting.
- Dimensional Inspection Services
- Turnkey Measurement Systems
- On-site Test and Inspection Support
View or Download McCormick Stevenson’s MTS Flyer
Serving America's Heroes, as Only Engineers Can
At McCormick Stevenson we offer a wide range of mechanical engineering expertise; from deep systems engineering to routine drafting and design, and everything in-between.