Engineering Rugged Solutions for Aerospace, Defense & Homeland Security
Ensure success through clearly defined requirements, tightly coupled to verification and validation plans.
- Requirements Development
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Verification & Validation Planning
- Proposal Development
- Baseline Definition
- Implementation Balance
Breeze through integration and test with elegant virtual prototypes.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Design-to-Analysis Data Interoperability
- FMECA (Failure Mode, Effects & Criticality Analysis)
- Tolerance analysis using both worst-case and statistical methods
- Analysis & Simulation Reporting
- Reliability Analysis
Prototyping & Integration
Successfully test and qualify through selective physical prototyping.
- Prototype Fabrication & Assembly
- Rapid Component Sourcing
- 3-D Printing
Test & Qualification
We meet every requirement, or we're not done.
- Test Plan Development
- Platform Integration
- Lab & Field Integration, Test & Evaluation
- Structural & Thermal Analysis and Test correlation
- Test Procedure Generation
- Test Program Management & Reporting
Reduce production cost through thoughtful design and implementation of Equipment, Tools & Fixtures
- Complete Electro-Mechanical Test Systems
- Tooling & Gaging
- Assembly Fixtures
- Process Equipment Design & Fabrication
Serving America's Heroes, as Only Engineers Can
At McCormick Stevenson we offer a wide range of mechanical engineering expertise; from deep systems engineering to routine drafting and design, and everything in-between.