Armament & Electronic Systems (AES)
McCormick Stevenson offers a wide range of mechanical engineering expertise; from deep systems engineering to routine drafting and design, and everything in-between. We help reduce your program risk through clear requirements definition, firm-fixed price/flexible contract engagements, and the immediate application of a qualified and experienced staff. We tailor our work products to your internal systems and processes. McCormick Stevenson also exercises rigorous cybersecurity practices. We always protect your sensitive data and intellectual property.
We stand ready to partner whenever a critical need arises. Look to the McCormick Stevenson team for a well-honed engineering toolset that brings solutions and success.
- Accelerate programs with experienced armament systems engineers and designers
- Identify, manage, and mitigate program risk
- Optimize system Size, Weight, Power, and Cost (SWaP-C)
- Ensure product survival under shock and vibration
- Ensure Hi-G gun-launch survivability
- Ensure steady state and transient performance at temperature extremes
- Reduce cost through design for manufacturing and assembly
- Develop and deliver product Technical Data Packages (TDPs)
- Develop virtual and physical prototypes of products
- Access, identify, and track system requirements and associated Verification and Validation Plans
- Manage and execute system test and qualification
- Integrate products into land, air, and maritime platforms
- Develop and deliver custom tooling, fixtures, and equipment to support products
Expertise Across the Entire Product Development Cycle
Look to McCormick Stevenson as your mechanical engineering partner. We can help with your entire product development process or assist at any stage to address your specific challenges.
Ensure success through clearly defined requirements, tightly coupled to verification and validation plans.
- Requirements Development
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Verification & Validation Planning
- Proposal Development
- Baseline Definition
- Implementation Balance
Move quickly to production revenue by leveraging our design expertise.
- Munitions System Design
- Avionics System Design
- Mechanically Rugged Electronics
- Concept Development & Trade Studies
- 3-D Solid Modeling, Drafting & Documentation
- Design for Manufacturing & Assembly
- Cabling & Interconnect Design
Prototyping & Integration
Successfully test and qualify through selective physical prototyping.
- Prototype Fabrication & Assembly
- Rapid Component Sourcing
- 3-D Printing
Breeze through integration and test with elegant virtual prototypes.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Design-to-Analysis Data Interoperability
- FMECA (Failure Mode, Effects & Criticality Analysis)
- Tolerance analysis using both worst-case
and statistical methods
- Analysis & Simulation Reporting
- Reliability Analysis
Test & Qualification
We satisfy every requirement, or we’re not done.
- Test Plan Development
- Platform Integration
- Lab & Field Integration, Test & Evaluation
- Structural and Thermal Analysis and Test Correlation
- Test Procedure Generation
- Test Program Management & Reporting
Reduce production cost through thoughtful design and implementation of Equipment, Tools and Fixtures.
- Complete Electro-Mechanical Test Systems
- Tools & Gauges
- Assembly Fixtures
- Process Equipment Design and Fabrication
View or Download McCormick Stevenson’s AES Flyer
Serving America's Heroes, as Only Engineers Can
At McCormick Stevenson we offer a wide range of mechanical engineering expertise; from deep systems engineering to routine drafting and design, and everything in-between.